Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pony Compilation: Double Feature

Here are two related videos I made: the Pony Compilation videos. The premise of these videos is that I took audio from a variety of sources (mostly from television and the world wide web) and placed them to clips from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for humorous effect. I got the idea from a TheMysteriousMrEnter (the YouTube user that got me interested in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) video although I can't remember or find the actual title of the video in question. Also as a disclaimer, I do not own the copyright to any of the audio or clips from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Pony Compilation



Pony Compilation 2: The Return of Jafar

1 comment:

  1. very funny. I found that the level of sound went up and down a lot.

    ReplyDelete