Saturday, November 8, 2014

Introduction

So, you may be wondering why I've made this blog. To properly understand, you need to understand the events that lead up to this.
I used to post videos onto YouTube. I mostly did videos that took audio (usually a song) and placed them to clips from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Here is an example using the song "You Suffer" by Napalm Death.

I do not own the rights to either MLP or the song.

However, my video for the Beatles song "Her Majesty" got blocked on grounds of copyright. When I attempted to fight back, YouTube told me that I could challenge the claim. However whenever I chose one of options for reasons to complain, I was given a lecture about how I was wrong and how the big corporation is high. Then, I realized they sent me to the YouTube equivalent of a kangaroo court. As such, I am making this blog so I can upload my videos without having to deal with YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment